Connect to Your Future and Accelerate Your Career
B.Sc., Maritime Operations - A course designed and taught by Maritime Professionals
About this course
B.SC., Maritime Operations course is tailor-made for students who wish to embrace a new career path,
enhance existing qualifications and gain a competitive edge for their career progression. This course is
focused towards giving students the necessary knowledge and skills to help them achieve high levels
in their career in Maritime & Off shore industries.
A pass in 10+2
Commencement of Course
1 st week of August 2018
Day Scholar course (on request hostel accommodation may be provided)
- This course aims to provide education that will enable, graduating students to respond to varied employment opportunities.
- Build upon students' knowledge and experience providing a sound understanding of the Principles of Management and their application in the core functional areas of the commercial maritime industry.
- Develop students' skills of managing time and resources effectively whilst working independently or as part of a team.
- Develop into a broadly-thinking individual, capable of effective problem-solving and confident in decision - making.
- Develop technical, personal and managerial qualities required of maritime manager ashore.
- Facilitate students to apply theoretical perspectives and knowledge gained from study to workplace issues, problems and contexts.
Benefits to you
- Achieve a relevant qualification for maritime shore-side Job opportunities.
- Develop your Technical, Personal and Managerial qualities for career progression.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Companies' commercial Management Practice.
Contact : Capt.N.Kumar, Director
Mob : +91 9840365082, 9361852531
E-mail : email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys & Girls are eligible to apply.